Post up your garage set-up & tool projects.

Astro_Al

the truth:

DSC00512-copy-copy.jpg

Daan

This I can relate to :)

I spent more time looking for stuff than I did working on it last time I went into the garage.....

This sister in law has just moved in so all the gym stuff is now in the garage that was already too full of carp to start with. <_<

the only reason the tomcat got built was i have a good friend who lent me their carport for 4 months and now its finished it lives in a rented garage with my bike but i should point out the bikes across the back touching the wall the tomcat touches the bike and the door just shuts :blink:

as for tools home made pullers for crank pulley using a bit of ally with big nut and bolt in the middle and three m6 studs through the plate works but could do with so refinement :unsure: also nylon clutch line up tool made up on my dads lathe

finally its not mine but my dad made his own trolley jack!! he even machined the ram himself mind he did copy it :ph34r: from a friends but still impresses me :D

mike

Daan - your workshop is bluddy awful, I've seen skips that are more tidy.

Muddy - your blurred pictures are of a collection of explosive chemicals.

Freeagent - it's not an ingenious use of a stub axle - you couldn't find anywhere to put a hot soldering iron, and a convenient bolt hole just happenend to be that.

Ok, forum sticker to the person that isn't trade that actually has a tidy workshop/shed/garage/kitchen/etc

Les. :)

Ok, forum sticker to the person that isn't trade that actually has a tidy workshop/shed/garage/kitchen/etc

Bugger

Thats me ruled out :lol:

...............AND Jon W (shed was a H&S video of whats wrong, garage tidy at the mo but he's working on it....), and Tonk (tidy at the mo, but has been know to shovel up tools), and Moglite (near broke me F neck on entering workshop), and Jez (biccies are tidy tho), and Jules, and Ali, ("Interesting" would be a description of Ali garage pre Auzzie leaving, a combo of tardis and antigrav stylee stacking) and fridge (near broke neck entering flat) ..... :lol:

Next !

Nige

• 1 month later...
The scopes..

scopes.jpg

and the home made bit - an extension lead/ connection box thing

box.jpg

Hi Luke, nice set up.

Those 'scopes, I used to repair them for the MoD in the 70s but I'm slowly going mad trying to remember the make.

Are they Tektronix or what? just can't quite read the label. Please put me out of my misery.

Bob

Hi Luke, nice set up.

Those 'scopes, I used to repair them for the MoD in the 70s but I'm slowly going mad trying to remember the make.

Are they Tektronix or what? just can't quite read the label. Please put me out of my misery.

Bob

I reckon Telequipment ... who's for the next guess?

At least my pair of D83's are stored safely away 'just in case' somewhere warm and dry ... on top of the wardrobe! :)

Perhaps I should eBay 'em? 50MHz, delayed trigger, high quality dust at no extra cost ... very useful for fixing LR ecu's (potentially).

AndyG