Driving lights

Happy New Year.

I'm prepping for a 6 month trip round Europe, using as many trails as I can find. Any route thoughts or prep advice would be most welcome, but I have one initial question...

Driving Lights, I have LED's on the small lamps but the head lights are standard. I'd like to up rate my night driving ability. Can anyone advise should I add a couple at the front if so which ones (I've looked at quite a few but none stand out) or should I go LED, are they any better? Thanks....

• 1 year later...

TIAB,

I was searching 'driving lights' and I found this post. On my Jeep JK I have Quadratec LED headlights and on my 110 I have LED replacement bulbs.The lights on the Jeep are very bright, especially on high beam. The LED's on the 110 are quite bright, but suffer a bit through the Hella glass. I have placed an LED 20"light bar on the front bumper of the 110, but have not had it in the woods yet.

C

I've gone all LED on my Defender. The LED headlights are bright enough but full beam doesn't add a great deal more distance to them so i added a pair of LED spotlights, the light they give out is amazing, I'd highly recommend them.

defender LED lights 002.JPG