Jump to content

Name of body section that hold fuel filler!


Recommended Posts

Ok, think I've got it.

YRM do the following: http://www.yrm-metal-solutions.co.uk/Land-Rover-Defender-90-Fuel-Filler-Neck

That confused me a little having not stared down the filler area of a defender! The following thread shows the profile of the back bit doesn't match the profile of the hole:


Sorted, I think! The outer wing part of my body is steel, so suspect I'll fabricate something from scratch to avoid the disimilar metals corrosion issue.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy