Rattler and son 1971 S11a swb Restoration

Cornish Rattler

47 minutes ago, Peaklander said:

The panels look very straight. It's been looked after over the years.

Yeah i'm trying to work out if the tub is newer than the landy is as the tub look quite clean and undamaged / rotten in places most are plus both the corners where the lights are fitted are like new one had no corner cover fitted and is like new but where the reg plate would be looks like its had at least 4 veriant size reg plates fitted in the past and according to the guy we got it from said he was an archeologist and has had the landy in Egypt and i'm wondering if its lived over there for a while which kind of would explain why the tub is in good nick and may have had a small reg plate fitted but can't understand why the bulkhead was as bad as it was :(

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, jordan_meakin said:

What's going on them?

On 3/23/2019 at 6:24 PM, Cornish Rattler said:

Been rubbing some of the bodywork down today, still got the roof, roof sides and seat box to do yet but will have to dig the jetwash out as they are filthy, will post pic's on Monday once I've done everything :)