It's a HFH wound special....not for squeamish .....

Oh dear Nige! You did a good job of that one! :lol: you're a F liability!

He'd only damage he next bit of soft tissue up!

No Ralph lol....still wounding myself LOL

One nurse said (who is a friend and also knows me er ...professionally) ..can you imagine if Nigel stated self harming ..

Room collapsed laughing and mr stitchy dropped neddle

:lol: surprised you're not friends with all of them by now Mr Bump!

Back on form then, Nige!

Those blades can be bloody dangerous, literally. It'd be worth buying or fabricating a handle for them - better grip, more control, less cramp in your thumb and less time at A&E...

No Ralph lol....still wounding myself LOL

One nurse said (who is a friend and also knows me er ...professionally) ..can you imagine if Nigel stated self harming ..

Room collapsed laughing and mr stitchy dropped neddle

You'd probably manage to do more harm to something else :hysterical:

What I find heart warming is that Nigel is taking a picky of the wounds to share with us, before he starts worrying about the fix. Nigel you put our interests before your own. You deserve a knighthood for this.

Daan

• Like 3

Hate to say this, but you can cut yourself through those gloves, takes a fair degree of effort, but not as much as you would think!!!! Yes I did, yes the afore mentioned gloves now reside somewhere in the garden shrubbery......

Hate to say this, but you can cut yourself through those gloves, takes a fair degree of effort, but not as much as you would think!!!! Yes I did, yes the afore mentioned gloves now reside somewhere in the garden shrubbery......

"A fair degree of effort" is something that could be positively relied on in this case...

Question is, has your local A&E "requested"(nice way of putting it) that you cease and desist doing home repairs on yourself yet? Both Hexham and Carlisle A&E's have told me to stop, next one on the list is the all singing all dancing Trauma Centre they opened in Cramlington, that's my next port of call. Wonder how long it'll be before they have a sense of humour failure.....

Nice.

Saw you post the pictures on FB. The pictures are much clearer on here! I am sorry, but I can understand the NHS staff laughing at you, I would have too!

Heal soon, and hope it doesn't throb too much.

You have my sympathy. I have a parallel pair of scars on my left thumb caused when I sneezed whilst sawing through a sheet of metal which I was steadying with my left hand. I sneezed twice in quick succession - hence two parallel scars. I didn't get much sympathy from hospital staff either.

What I find heart warming is that Nigel is taking a picky of the wounds to share with us, before he starts worrying about the fix. Nigel you put our interests before your own. You deserve a knighthood for this.

Daan

Or he is perfect social media material ?

Facebook and Twitter are the perfect platforms sharing the triumphs and disasters of their daily lives :o