max towing wieght

trod

I tried the link and you have to register first before you can access the site.

Bleedin' Hell, OF COURSE you have to REGISTER, for the FORUM, but the Military Matters sub forum is in the Public Section.

You do NOT have to PAY a Club membership FEE.

That is "You don't have to be a S2Club member to post."

As I have already said, twice, in the green bible.....

I think that is the S3 manual.

Yes, if it was me, and I really couldn't find S2A information, I would probably try to pass that off, just by not drawing attention to its provenance, but the man really wants S2A information. For us, in the UK, that is probably good enough, but in Norway ...?

Regards.

No, that relates to an actual trailer in the "optional equipment" section that was offered as an accessory, not the towing limit of the Land Rover. A very, very different thing. Does yours not have the plates on the bulkhead? If not, might I suggest your purchase some? You can run round in circles looking for a magic number in a book, but what's actually fixed to the vehicle has to be the de facto measure, and I can't see how that would fail to satisfy your official's criteria. See tacr2man's post.

I think that is the S3 manual.

Yes, if it was me, and I really couldn't find S2A information, I would probably try to pass that off, just by not drawing attention to its provenance, but the man really wants S2A information. For us, in the UK, that is probably good enough, but in Norway ...?

Regards.

I've only got the Series 3 manual, however the point is, that's the place to look!!!

Phil has sent me a picture from the S2 book, it'll have to wait until tomorrow though