my new pride and joy

spiker3

I fully understand your desire to personalise the vehicle. Most of us here do just that. The thing is, for it to reflect you, you have to live with the car,get to know it and get to feel which changes to make. Going straight out at it without your own choices and asking for others' suggestions will get you a bad compromise and probably a vehicle you'll hate. Take your time and let it guide you the way you lean; asking for ideas on a blank canvass is asking for others' personalities to be written over your car, not your own.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is making me wonder what spec mine is, I always thought it was poverty spec having cloth seats, no climate control or cruise. I do have arch trims, front fogs, heated front screen (doesn't work though) and tweeter covers in the A post although no idea if there anything in there though. Also fitted where rear light guards, 18" mondials and side steps but could have been fitted after factory.

Tip from an old hand, forget what spec it was and concentrate on building into "your" spec ;)

Several owners add and remove things, most strip the goodies off because they cost money to repair when they went wrong, so cost effective option that didn't affect the running of the car, rip it out.