Anyone recognise this truck?

LR90

post-9-1164401212_thumb.jpg

On ebay, current bid circa £600 which wouldn't be bad if only for the Simex and twin 8274s. Suspect the owner will need to exercise their "withdraw at any time" clause or someones going to get a bargain.

I'm not associated with the sale or owner, just browsing.

post-9-1164401212_thumb.jpg

On ebay, current bid circa £600 which wouldn't be bad if only for the Simex and twin 8274s. Suspect the owner will need to exercise their "withdraw at any time" clause or someones going to get a bargain.

I'm not associated with the sale or owner, just browsing.

LINK??

At first glance I thought it was this one:

gallery_1739_203_9057.jpg

But i'm not so sure now, as they have diffrent number plates and mudgaurds, and the one above is supposed to be a 110

Pinched from scrapiron website "Cliff Garrod and Paul Church retired at Walters Arena and West Harptree with mechanical problems scoring 79 points in each Round leaving them lying 20th overall. They were quietly confident at the start of going further this time at Gainsthorpe."

Lewis

At first glance I thouhg it was this one:

gallery_1739_203_9057.jpg

But i'm not so sure now, as they have diffrent number plates and mudgaurds, and the one above is supposed to be a 110

Pinched from scrapiron website "Cliff Garrod and Paul Church retired at Walters Arena and West Harptree with mechanical problems scoring 79 points in each Round leaving them lying 20th overall. They were quietly confident at the start of going further this time at Gainsthorpe."

Lewis

But if you compare it to this photo later in the year

again from the sc***ion website

110.jpg

and given the ebay user name is clifford

think he's just taken his private plate off it to sell it

The chap driving the car is called Paul Chruch

He was unfortunatley involed in a very bad motor cycle accident, and i (i hope i'm wrong) don''t think will be driving for some time :(

I have had the pleasure of competing and winning Tough Trucks 2003 with this man(Not this car though) and Yes he does drive bloody hard....

But he always puts the wheels in exactly the right spot :P

The car itself (If it is that one) belonged to his co-driver and friend who's name escapes me i'm afraid....

Sorry i can't be of further help

And fi Paul or anyone thats knows him reads this.........

Hope your feeling better mate, and i hope to see you out and about sometime :)

Jim :)

His arms where fractured multiply......

Not nice

Paul is back out competing with Cliff Garrod again.

They were at the final round at Slindon again this year, determined to beat the mud run which defeated them last year.

An amazing recovery from what were such serious injuries