MAT sensor trouble

Hi all. Both tuner studio and megatune are not reading my MAT sensor, I have re wired the plug and checked continuity from plug to earth and plug to pin 20 on the D37 both read fine with no resistance. I recently bought another kit from nige and have tried the new sensor from that but still nothing. Surely I can't have had two dead sensors bought a year apart? I assume there not polaric? Any ideas?

• Like 2

You would think that wouldn't you but I gave the electrical half of the kit to pete so he could get a head start with finding places for the ecu ect. Like I say I have continuity from red/black through the plug to pin 20 and the same on earth.

It tests the internal reference voltage is present at the pin via the resistor R4 (assuming V2.2 PCB, but I believe the circuit is the same on the V3). The other thing to do would be grounding pin 20 and see what tuner studio shows.