Will these mud tyres fit??

Hi

Looking into getting some BF Goodrich or Cooper mud tyres for my standard/not lifted 1993 Defender 90. At the moment I have 235/70R16, so would 235/85R16 still fit ok considering the wings, wheel arches and my current wheels?

Thank you for the help
Chris

Curious, what is the obsession with cross posting over the Land Rover forums??? Do people expect different facts or answers from one place to another??

https://www.landyzone.co.uk/land-rover/will-these-mud-tyres-fit.300367/#post-3746540

Seems this happens loads. Ok I can understand if you post something and after a few days get no replies, you might try a busier or alternative forum. But posting at the same time??

As Mo said , probably the most common size fitted to 90's , and both brands are good tyres from what I've seen . My personal choice would be BFG MT's just because I've used them for 20 years and they wear well and are great off road in lots of different terrain . Not tried the new MT pattern yet but others have and get on just as well .

cheers

Steveb