Light bar recommendations

Looking for a low profile roof light bar for my defender, any recommendations? Looking for clamp fitting. Struggling to work out the best quality from ebay etc, as prices can vary greatly but look similar in pictures, so any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!

Some of the Chinese ones are OK - the trouble is knowing which. It's a bit of a gamble!

I personally would buy one of the ones made by Laser. They seem to be pretty good, certainly nicely built and don't suffer from individual LED's dying. I have a Chinese LED work light that I've barely used. A couple of years in and half the LED's don't work.

If I buy a replacement, it will be Laser.

Si

Check out UTV products ,find em on the web ,I have 7 of their lights on my tractor ,been in use for over 12 months often for 12 hrs at a time without any faults and at a very good price ,they have all sizes of light bars ,they are exellent to deal with ,i can't recommend them enough ,type UTV PRODUCTS or LED LIGHTING into Google and you will find them .sorry but I'm useless at doing the linky thingy

James

There are loads of led bars out there now. If you want lift time guarantee go for laser or rigid industries. There is dasal which are UK made lights or off road light bars and vivid lightbars from the US. Some of he vivid ones can change colors and flash/strobe which look quite bling, just not for road use.