Rear Suspension Bushes - Identifying

Hi,

A while ago I ordered a load of suspension bushes for our 110. It didn't them at the time but useful to top up a paddocks order. I'm now in need of bushes for the lower rear suspension arms. The part no. for the bushes is NTC1772. But I have a pile of bushes with part no.s of MRP2218, MRP2222 and MRP2223. Any ideas which are the ones I want? Or does anyone have approximate measurements for the bushes and I'll do it that way.

Thanks

Ed

• Like 1

None of the suspension bushes on a defender are alike, you should be able to tell which ones you've got just by looking at them. The ones you want are the ones that look like they'll fit :)

• Like 1

Hi,

A while ago I ordered a load of suspension bushes for our 110. It didn't them at the time but useful to top up a paddocks order. I'm now in need of bushes for the lower rear suspension arms. The part no. for the bushes is NTC1772. But I have a pile of bushes with part no.s of MRP2218, MRP2222 and MRP2223. Any ideas which are the ones I want? Or does anyone have approximate measurements for the bushes and I'll do it that way.

Thanks

Ed

Don't know who gave you those part numbers, they are NOT LR part numbers

The MRP one's come up as brake pad sets from a non LR source. when feed into google

NTC1772 trailing arm to axle bushes for 90/110 look like this http://www.brit-car.co.uk/product.php/88679/395/rear_of_rear_radius_arm_bush___defender___range_rover_classic___discovery_1