Partial odometer wiring scheme

Good day. Im havinsg some problems with my partial odometer in the TD5 it resets by himself and havent found why. Also, normally the total odometer stays on when I take the key off, but now it randomly goes blank the total odometer is working great, but the partial keeps going to zero and is kind of annoying. Have checked all the connections you can find in the rave, but no results. Took every fuse and the odometer keeps on, only when disconnecting main fuses it goes off, so I dont have a clue in what connector, fuse or relay I have to look.. any idea?

odometer on my Td5 speedo has a fused permanent 12v feed so it stays visible when vehicle is parked & switched off.

found my wiring info for fitting my td5 speedo,

upper pink plug pin 6 brown/blue wire via a 5amp fuse [upper centre] should be a 12v permanent live feed

&

pin 9 purple/brown wire via a 5amp fuse [lower row bottom right] is also a 12v permanent feed

&

pin 10 [upper row right upper corner] should be a ignition switched feed white/green wire via a 10amp fuse