Td5 90 HD springs part numbers please

Hi folks, away from home with no access to my Microcat. Can anyone help me out with LR part numbers for HD springs for a 2001 Td5 90? Have searched for ages. Plenty of info on 110s and US spec Defenders, but can't get definitive info on a 90. Thanks.

Now beginning to carry too much weight for standard springs: roll cage, winch bumper, winch, sliders, spare wheel carrier plus whatever load I want.

• Like 3

Thanks Western. I'd found that site, but was a little suspicious they might be for V8 spec 90s, given the URL (yes, I know, not USA, but close...) Having said that, it does refer to a Disco rather than an LR3, or whatever they called it in the USA, so perhaps Canadians got Td5s? I guess the rear springs aren't dependent on the engine up front though. Any ideas on the fronts? That site doesn't mention HD fronts.

Thanks Western. I'd found that site, but was a little suspicious they might be for V8 spec 90s, given the URL (yes, I know, not USA, but close...) Having said that, it does refer to a Disco rather than an LR3, or whatever they called it in the USA, so perhaps Canadians got Td5s? I guess the rear springs aren't dependent on the engine up front though. Any ideas on the fronts? That site doesn't mention HD fronts.

The information on the genuine springs is from the genuine workshop manuals. Believe it or not, the V8 NAS Defenders used the same springs. Land Rover really did not care about details like matching springs to different weights.....

Attached is the page from the 2002 workshop manual. The standard HD rear 90 springs are dual rate. They really are not much more stiff and may not help your situation.

post-608-0-56417600-1472494858_thumb.png