Cubby box and tips

It's taken a bit of effort snagger, I reckon if the company who sold it me had spent a few hours cleaning and tidying they could have got another grand, but their loss is my gain I guess. 

I need to sort the drivers door, there's a gap between the seal and the window frame at the top, I'm not too sure how to pull the door in closer to the seal so any tips would be most welcome mate.

Edited by Coventrykid
Spelling errors
  • Like 1

You need to either remove plastic shims between the bulkhead and top hinge, or add shims between the door and top hinge.  You'll need to adjust the striker on the B pillar too.  It's very common for the doors to be misaligned - we had sunlight coming through the tops on our 2009 XS, and the dash got soaked with every wash until I adjusted the doors.  You'll probably see the front wings droop as well - that is because the attachment points on the chassis are 7mm closer than the length of the bonnet slam panel!  If it offends you like it did me, you can add two 2mm penny washers between each lower bracket and inner wing to straighten it up, and then remove the plastic headlight surrounds to file the indicator and sidelight holes a little to allow them to be fitted straight too!  The right wing always seems to be worse than the left.  It's unbelievable how badly aligned these cars are, but it's easy and cheap to rectify.