NEW - The Expedition & Overland Travel Show 2012

Ben_J85JTY

After the postponement of the Overland & 4x4 Show a new show, The Expedition & Overland Travel Show will take its place for 2012.

The event will take place on Sunday 12th Feb 2012 at:

Experiance The Country

Hounslow Hall Estate,

Newton Longville,

Bucks,

MK17 0BU

On the former Land Rover Experience site.

Details are still being finalised, but expect a friendly and social event with camping available for those hardy enough to brave the February weather.

This will be an event for the whole family, with activities such as archery and Laser tag available for the kids, bushcraft demonstrations and talks on a wide range of topics.

To register for email updates, simply send an email to overland@ontargettevents.co.uk with OVERLAND in the title. You will be added to the mailing list and received news about the show on a regular basis.

If you have any suggestions about what you would like to see at the event, please feel free to drop me an email on the above email address – I am all ears!

Cheers

Ben

I wish you every success with your venture....

It is simply through lack of time due to normal llama 4x4 work and moving house / work / kids' schools etc that I have been unable to organise the original Show for February of 2012.

2 months is simply not long enough to organise a trade show ( the old Indoor 4x4 Show used to take 10 months to organise!! ) so rathe than running a halg hearted event I chose to postpone it ...

Good luck with your new show

David

Well, this could be the shortest lived show in History!

After a lengthy discussion yesterday, the venue have been forced to back out due to a lack of avilable indoor space on the dates required. The entire exhibition hall is not availabe until mid march, something I was not aware of when the original idea was hatched.

So, no Expedition & Overland Show in 2012.

Apologies,

Ben