Injectors have to be replaced

Over the past few years I've been preparing my Defender 90 for an eventual trip from Johannesburg up through Africa. Around May 2014 the injector seals were replaced and at the same time requested that the injectors be sent away for testing. After receiving the injectors back the vehicle has been underpowered. The injector testing company indicated that they had done nothing to damage or change the injectors. So the fault finding which lasted for several months did not highlight the injectors. Eventually we replaced the injectors with another set of injectors and isolated the problem to the injectors. I'm now looking to purchase new or have the injectors serviced.

All advice, estimated costing, possible places where I could purchase new injectors would be most appreciated. I'm based in Johannesburg.

Defender 90 TD5, 2003

Thanking you in advance..