Paddocks Safari Snorkels

vinyljunkie

Has anyone else recently ordered a safari snorkel from Paddocks for a td5 ?

Dont bother because their sending out left hand drive models claiming safari have stopped shipping right hand drive models to the uk and that their is no differance between them! funny that i have already found two other uk shops that can supply them in RHD

oh and just to rub salt into the wound their also cutting the last few digits off the part number on the box which ends with LHD ( why bother )

also not just me had a friend order one for his 90 a few weeks ago and same thing happend !

Guest diesel_jim

Why would there be a difference between RHD & LHD? the air intakes are both on the same side (RH) for a Td5,regardless of where teh steering wheel is.

Why would there be a difference between RHD & LHD? the air intakes are both on the same side (RH) for a Td5,regardless of where teh steering wheel is.

LHD Model requires silcone where as RHD model has sealed tube at end which connects directly to the hose! a much better seal in my opinion