D2 air suspension

vinny

My Da has a Disco2 with rear air suspension. Went out one morning and the rear drivers side was down so parked it up and fitted a new bag. Problem is now it doesnt want to pump back up! Is there any way of testing the motor or will it need to be reset on a diagnostics computer???? Is there any way of manually pumping the bag up so it can be driven?

My D2 suffers from this on occasions it usually goes back up though once you start the engine.

First i`d try starting the engine again and see if it goes up, if not press the off road button this usually will raise the rear end (make sure all doors are closed properly or it won`t work).

If that doesn`t work with the engine still running midway between the front and rear passenger side look underneath you will see a black box this is the air compressor for said units, remove the cover and listen to see if it`s running. You could also check the hose while your`e there its easy to remove.

Also check the sensor arm its located behind the rear wheel at the front but this will be difficult when the suspension is down so jacking up will be required. This may also move the arm and start to pump up.

Failing that sometimes slamming the rear door helps. ;)

Hope this helps

Foxminer.