Internal Roll Cage

Hello,

After seeing several photos of rolled-over defenders I am looking for a way to improve the safety of the passengers in my 110. An internal roll-cage with B- and C-hoops seems like the best option for me.

Here in Norway, an external roll cage is not allowed due to EU-regulations, even though Norway is not part of EU :blink: Internal is not allowed either, but if it can help improving safety of passengers I will just have to live with that.

I have looked at cages from two different suppliers:

PPCages:

post-3604-1232889371_thumb.jpg

SafetyDevices:

post-3604-1232889468_thumb.jpg

My main consern is how close the above solutions will be to the passengers in the 2 row in an accident. No help in a cage if the passengers die from head injuries hitting the cage, but the cage is fine after an accident.

In Norway, most defenders are registrated as commersial vehicles with only two front seats, and a "dog guard" grid behind the front seats. I have only seen defenders with 2 row seats a few times, and are unsure of the space available when an internal cage is installed.

Anyone have experience with internal cages in a 110? Photos would also be great.