hope this helps anyone on oils

just thought id share this with you lot on here

ive just changed my gear box oil and removed the drain bolt and boy does it come out fast .now if you ever watched harry potter with the unioncorns geting killed.

well my oil came out like that all silver met dont think that it should look like that .dip your finger in it and yep its silver met lol

so in with the new oil now if this help any one out on here .

i know people have the own brands of oils they use but as im new to this landy stuff im going for the stuff i trust as in motor bike

MORRIS OILS.

dont know if i can t post links for companys slap hands if not

lol

http://www.morrislubricantsonline.co.uk/scripts/default.asp

as ive been lookig around the forum at topics on oils and grades found good old morris oil do the lot

15w 40 oil

mtf &mtf fully synthetic oils

ep 80/90

so keep it all the same .ive used the mtf fully synthetic oil in my gear box.

and all i can say is went out after and so smooth and the shifts between gears are so good 2nd dont crunch any more ..

doing engine this weekend and diffs and transfer box and changeing the brake fuild to .if anyone wants to know what its all like after will post more

the company ive posted up is the mail order side and they are very help full and there is discount to .

as if im going to be changeing the oils every 6000 miles buy in bulk 25lt drums works out a lot cheaper

:rolleyes: