Anyone near Sutton Coldfield?

I desperately need a pair of 90 side panels and there's a breaker in S.Coldfield. Looking for help to eyeball a pair (he has a LOT!) as I live near Inverness and can't easily get down! Will pay a tenner (genuine!!) to cover time/ fuel. Many thanks!

I desperately need a pair of 90 side panels and there's a breaker in S.Coldfield. Looking for help to eyeball a pair (he has a LOT!) as I live near Inverness and can't easily get down! Will pay a tenner (genuine!!) to cover time/ fuel. Many thanks!

I'm in Sutton Coldfield.... or are we talking about the panels I've got as per another forum?? :blink:

If it is me.... I'm not a breaker, just have a few sets from converting CSW to vans, and Vans to CSW.

If it's not me - I don't know any breakers in Sutton Coldfield, so would be interested to know... unless you are talking about AutoCraft which isn't that far away.

Ian

Hi, yes, it is Autocraft.. I spoke to a guy there earlier today and I asked him if he had a silver pair (several colours mentioned in their ad.), and he said he was getting some 90's in from Ireland at the end of the week and there was a chance one of them might be silver.. However, as I can respray myself, I don't really mind but already the right colour would save time. If you're up for it, I simply want a good pair with no dings or corrosion as my 90 is fairly recent and low miles, I didn't want to get 25 year old corroded ones.. I haven't seen your ad., so if they fit the bill...?? Point me at the other forum? I do want genuine Landy windows in them, though.. You can phone me if you wish, 01463 741433 or email foxhole4bbATaol.com Replace AT with the symbol.. I need to get my 90 on the road PDQ.. Thanks a lot....

Hi, yes, it is Autocraft.. I spoke to a guy there earlier today and I asked him if he had a silver pair (several colours mentioned in their ad.), and he said he was getting some 90's in from Ireland at the end of the week and there was a chance one of them might be silver.. However, as I can respray myself, I don't really mind but already the right colour would save time. If you're up for it, I simply want a good pair with no dings or corrosion as my 90 is fairly recent and low miles, I didn't want to get 25 year old corroded ones.. I haven't seen your ad., so if they fit the bill...?? Point me at the other forum? I do want genuine Landy windows in them, though.. You can phone me if you wish, 01463 741433 or email foxhole4bbATaol.com Replace AT with the symbol.. I need to get my 90 on the road PDQ.. Thanks a lot....

Not a problem to pop down and see Martin if required...

The other thread - http://forum.landrovernet.com/showthread.php?t=162008

Ian