truck cab.

kingdong2

Hi everybody

ive just bought a truck cab ready to do my truck cab conversion so next month i will be swapping the hard top for a truck cab when i start it i will post some pocs up and then when thats done i can start on the rear tub ally chequer plated hinged cover but that will be put on a new thread.

graham

1962 2a swb 200 tdi.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everybody

ive just bought a truck cab ready to do my truck cab conversion so next month i will be swapping the hard top for a truck cab when i start it i will post some pocs up and then when thats done i can start on the rear tub ally chequer plated hinged cover but that will be put on a new thread.

graham

1962 2a swb 200 tdi.

Graham

Any pics yet?

Dave M

Graham

Any pics yet?

Dave M

Hi dave

no i haven't started it yet but my mot is up on the 6th of next month so think i will take it off the road do the truck cab conversion then get it mot'd then when my new garage has been put up i can start the back tub cover.

graham

1962 2a swb 200 tdi.

• 2 weeks later...

as from saturday the landy is off the road as the mot is up as far as i can see there is nothing wrong with it but since fitting the tdi i can't stop driving it so it would be better to keep it off the road for a couple of weeks so i can fit the truck cab give the landy a lick of paint as the truck cab is blue and the landy is green fit the new winch i have bought and then give it a final once over ready for taking it for its mot.

graham

1962 2a swb 200 tdi.

1997 disco 1 300 tdi.