air flow meter

sigalou83

j have a disco td5 reprogramming and a new hybrid turbo (needle bearing). The new turbo absorb much more air and much faster. BUT last week j have broken the connector of my air flow sensor, so j have bought a new one ( genuine part).

j saw that the components inside the sensor are different than my old sensor which was not a genuine part. In the old there are a fine filament ( like a filament of bulb) and an electronic componenent behind. In the new there are two small blade.

With the genuine part the attitude is completly different during increase rpm. The are a delay of response of the sensor too long and the ECU make a bad mamagement of fuel and j lose the benefit of the new turbo. J think also that the range of measurement of air flow is lower in the genuine part and the measure become 0kg/hr when j am near 4000 rpm, so The ECU cut the fuel and it's very bad with suddenly cut of power.

Perhaps somebody have already had same problem with different air flow sensor on defender or disco td5 reprogammed with new turbo.

How to find an air flow sensor with the fine filament and the electronic componenent behind.

perhaps somebody who make race with td5 use special air flow meter and can help me

sorry if my english is not very good.

best regard