Custom Cubby Box with radio mount

Hey guys. Hope we are all well. I want to put my radio into my cubby box. Instead of buying one for like £200, thought I could try and make one myself.

Has anyone else done this.?

If so please can you tell me how and show me a picture?

Thanks

Sammy D

Hiya

I have built my own cubby box, instead of mounting my stereo in it I chose to mount 2 six inch speakers in the sloped front, I have to admit that I have made it slightly to large and do mean to either redo it or modifying what is there. I can give you dimensions and photos in the morning if you want to see it, if you can mount the stereo elsewhere and put speakers in the box you do get an incredible amount of base from the closed cubby box.

Quick summary I used two sheets of I think 12mm ply £18.00 per sheet and I think the two metres of vinyl to cover it was £9.00 along with probably another tenner for the fixings and the £20.00 for two six inch Fli speakers, think I spent about £80.00 in total so cheaper than shop bought and you can tailor it to your needs

Paul