Vacuum/breather hoses

peterdon

1995 Disco 3.9Efi V8

At the bulkhead end of the right hand (looking from front) rocker cover is a vacuum/breather connection (pic 1), can anyone tell me where this should be connected to.

There also appears to be a vacuum pump at the end of the heater inlet and outlet pipes (pic 2), where should this be connected to?

I know I should have looked when I dismantled everything but that was months ago, :blush: I have just finished putting everything back together after a head gasket change, together with lots of other things so I want to start using the old truck again.

Thanks in advance

Peter

post-18828-0-91981700-1313670969_thumb.jpg

post-18828-0-76247500-1313670991_thumb.jpg

1995 Disco 3.9Efi V8

At the bulkhead end of the right hand (looking from front) rocker cover is a vacuum/breather connection (pic 1), can anyone tell me where this should be connected to.

There also appears to be a vacuum pump at the end of the heater inlet and outlet pipes (pic 2), where should this be connected to?

I know I should have looked when I dismantled everything but that was months ago, :blush: I have just finished putting everything back together after a head gasket change, together with lots of other things so I want to start using the old truck again.

Thanks in advance

Peter

I believe item in photo no 1 is the breather filter. Please see attached photo I "borrowed" from Ebay

post-25872-0-11413600-1313671982_thumb.jpgpost-25872-0-78442600-1313672283_thumb.jpg