Carb to Hotwire/Megasquirt Conversion

hammertm

Hi,

Just took the carbs/Manifold of the V8 and fitted the EFI Manifold - I am now short a pipe connection for the cooling system where the heater matrix joined the rear of the carb manifold. Can anyone give me any advice as to where i Should run this pipe to in the cooling system. My first thought was to put a T piece in the large diameter leg from the bottom of the radiator to the manifold.

Cheers

Dave

One hose for the heater connects to the outlet on the back of the pump. The other to a connection on the front of the inlet manifold either lower right of the thermostat housing (looking front of engine) or upper right coming out at angle depending on the origin of the manifold.

Currently working through this conversion myself. Seems relatively simple just time consuming mocking everything up and sorting out air cleaner brackets etc.

Good luck with it.