discovery 300 tdi auto slow turning over to start up

9M2BCT

i have a 19986 discovery 300 tdi, went trying to start it i turns over very slowly like the battery is flat and then all of a sudden it will turn over faster and fire up it does it all the the time. For info i just replace the new starter solenoid and just lasting 2 week, then i took out the starter motor and test it on the ground, then the problem is when at the ground its start perfectly but when i install back to the engine it can lasting just 2 or 3 week only. My battery, alternator is new and starter body all ready service..... so what is the real problem now, so help me pls....... ;(

Have you tried cleaning up all the earth points on the Disco 300 there is one down near the starter from the bell housing to the chassis also near the battery the battery negative lead is clamped to the inner wheel arch behind the battery just below the fuse box this lead then goes down to the chassis as well it's got to worth cleaning up all the earth points. I need to do this to mine as my Disco 300 manual is also sluggish on start up

Jim