Stub axle seal RRC 90'

Grahamdl

I presume you mean on the front??

I had this not too long ago, I had stripped down the hub assembly to change a wheel bearing and when it came to putting it back together the circlip wouldn't go on the drive shaft. I ended up prising the drive shaft out by screwing a UNF bolt, (same as the prop bolts) with a big washer and a screw driver and trying to get the circlip on.

The only thing I can think that has an effect on this is if the wheel bearing outer races are not seated all the way in, or if the new wheel bearing is slightly bigger.

I presume you mean on the front??

I had this not too long ago, I had stripped down the hub assembly to change a wheel bearing and when it came to putting it back together the circlip wouldn't go on the drive shaft. I ended up prising the drive shaft out by screwing a UNF bolt, (same as the prop bolts) with a big washer and a screw driver and trying to get the circlip on.

The only thing I can think that has an effect on this is if the wheel bearing outer races are not seated all the way in, or if the new wheel bearing is slightly bigger.