Size of flat bed Defender 130 single and crew cab

Hello. I want to build my overland vehicle. I maked a decision and I will go with Land Rover Defender 130. I'm from the Netherlands so to avoid paying a lot tax each month (-75%) I want to make from standard Defender 130 a Defender Camper 130.  I m a really good aluminium welder so I want to build my own shell and cover it with GRP panels with XPS isolation. But I decided to not build my own flat bed to put on my chasis but buy it instead and build my shell on top by myself.  But now I can't choose between 130 Single Cab and 130 Double Cab. The company who make the flat bed for pick up have different model for different size of chasis beds. 6', 8' and 9'. Now my question is how long is the actual bed o 130 single cab and 130 double cab? So I can choose the right size.

• 3 weeks later...

We have 130 double (crewcab) with a back box which we drove around Africa for 7 years so if you are going overlanding I would say go for that config as you can then also put a small bar fridge in the gap between the two rear seats, very handy!  The bed for the box behind our cab is 149cm long also allow for a small gap between the cab and the box. Good luck