Locating a Freelander 2.0 TD4 GS or ES

AndyRVTR

Ok.. so now I know which model I am looking for and I also know my budget, (£5-6k).. how do I go about tracking one of these beauties down.

I know I can phone every Tom Dick & Harry in the phone book, but I prefer to do my shopping online, initially anyway.

I also need to go with a dealer and I know I will probably pay slightly more, but I want some sort of protection IF anything does go wrong.

I live in the North East (Jarra) and I am quite happy to travel up to 100 miles or so in any direction to try find the right motor.

Does anyone know, or can anyone reccommend any dealers up this way who would possibly be able to source me a vehicle, I have already done the usual checks on Ebay, Autotrader and one or two Land Rover dealers, but I'm hoping you guys will know exactly where to help me start looking!