Freelander accessories wanted...Help!

andy d

I'm on the lookout for some accessories for my wifes' 2005 5 Door freelander, I'm not willing to pat Landrover prices and don't mind buying 2nd hand as long as they are in good condition.

The parts I'd like are: sidesteps, front and rear lamp gaurds, nudge bar, tow bar and possibly a new wheel cover.

If I can get the nudge bar and side steps in chrome or stainless finish I'd be delighted, if not I'd still be happy with black. I've tried ebay and TBH there is some stuff on there but a lot of people bidding on it, in my opinion bidding the prices up beyond what the items are actually worth, seen a set of roof bars going for over 70 quid the other day :o

Any help would be very much appreciated.......Cheers :)

Thanks Westender.

I found a couple of good sites which have Freelander accessories, all quite pricey. Looks like 200 is about the norm for sidesteps and 300 for an A bar, 100 quid should cover the front and rear lamp guards.....it really does all add up.

then there ar spotlights and a new wheel cover, when does it ever end.....lol

Thanks Westender.

I found a couple of good sites which have Freelander accessories, all quite pricey. Looks like 200 is about the norm for sidesteps and 300 for an A bar, 100 quid should cover the front and rear lamp guards.....it really does all add up.

then there ar spotlights and a new wheel cover, when does it ever end.....lol

Andy d

i forgot Bearmach have an accessory catalogue for freebies, just looked at it again , its not bad worth a look