TD5 auto transmission noise

steamraiser2

My 2001 TD5 Auto Disco had a sudden gearbox failure without any warning at 150000 miles..was driving well moments later it wasn't .It had thrown most of the transmission fluid out, what was left was black..well cooked. My local dealer fitted a service exchange box. job done. Now 25000 miles later the new box is working fine but has started making a squealing noise which has grown from being first gear only to all four gears. It only does it after a period of drifting followed by brisk acceleration. Plenty of oil..still clean and red with no signs of overheat. Anyone got any ideas? I'm concerned because of the short life of this box and because of the abrupt failure of the old one. My old auto Disco 1 has done 400000 trouble free miles on the original gearbox so is the Disco 2 more prone to failure and what is the cause? Thanks