Another newbie from Essex

Terry181258

Hi all,

I'm Sorry for yet another typical Freelander question but i'm new to this Club / forum and indeed new to my first Landrover Freelander which is the 1.8ES June 2005 5 door Model, what has covered 35.000 miles with the full Landrover service history.

Can anyone tell me has this model / year still got the problems with the Head Gasget and all the overheating problems that had plagued the the Freelander's through the years or have Landrover now sorted this issue out as all i've heard and read since i've brought it, Is this problem......I&E "What Car" owners reviews.

Ive had in the past all the usual Discovery's TDI's & a TD5 and even the great V8i models so this is my first freelander which I thought looked really nice.

Any help or advise would be great thanks.

Hi all,

I'm Sorry for yet another typical Freelander question but i'm new to this Club / forum and indeed new to my first Landrover Freelander which is the 1.8ES June 2005 5 door Model, what has covered 35.000 miles with the full Landrover service history.

Can anyone tell me has this model / year still got the problems with the Head Gasget and all the overheating problems that had plagued the the Freelander's through the years or have Landrover now sorted this issue out as all i've heard and read since i've brought it, Is this problem......I&E "What Car" owners reviews.

Ive had in the past all the usual Discovery's TDI's & a TD5 and even the great V8i models so this is my first freelander which I thought looked really nice.

Any help or advise would be great thanks.

Thanks guys for all the advise.