Fuel Tank Cradle

Following another thread on here, I am in the process of mputting a TD5 tank under the rear of a 300TDi 90.

I have managed to get the tank up into the space, though nothing is yet connected. However, the cradle that came with it off eBay looks too long, so I am wondering if they sent me a 90 tank with a 110 cradle.

My Microcat is not that clear, but the drawing does not look much like the cradle I have.

Does anyone know for sure if there are two different TD5 fuel tank cradles, one for a 90 and one for a 110 ??

Guest diesel_jim

Definately a different part number for 90 and 110 Td5 tank cradles:

90: WFI100070 £36.44

110: WFI100100 £66.59

Although you're right... microcat only shows the one guard. you can tell the difference on the part number page by the "90" and (-)"90" (means "for 90" and "not for 90")

Definately a different part number for 90 and 110 Td5 tank cradles:

90: WFI100070 £36.44

110: WFI100100 £66.59

Although you're right... microcat only shows the one guard. you can tell the difference on the part number page by the "90" and (-)"90" (means "for 90" and "not for 90")

Jime,

Thanks. I did not recognise the significance of the "-", which now you point it out is pretty obvious.

I shall get onto the eBay guys soonest.

Regards

Richard

Jime,

Thanks. I did not recognise the significance of the "-", which now you point it out is pretty obvious.

I shall get onto the eBay guys soonest.

Regards

Richard

Quick chat with th eBay man and he is sending me the right one free, which is kind since the error was mostly mine.

If it turns up and is the right item, I will post on here, as particularly good service deserves recognition.