clutch changed

joe sharpe

just thought i would thank all the people for the advice i received with my clutch change :rolleyes: i have done it over 3 nights after work and had a test drive tonight everything fine (phew!) ordered the plastic clip for the end of clutch fork from dealers to find out i had to buy a packet of 10 (i only needed 1)i was wondering if this is the norm ?so if anyone needs one pm me and i will gladly post it on cheers joe.

just thought i would thank all the people for the advice i received with my clutch change :rolleyes: i have done it over 3 nights after work and had a test drive tonight everything fine (phew!) ordered the plastic clip for the end of clutch fork from dealers to find out i had to buy a packet of 10 (i only needed 1)i was wondering if this is the norm ?so if anyone needs one pm me and i will gladly post it on cheers joe.

Well done Joe, it's not the easiest job to do on your own :) Were you on your drive or nice and warm in a garage? Brrrr....

Good work fella, Stu.

Well done Joe, it's not the easiest job to do on your own :) Were you on your drive or nice and warm in a garage? Brrrr....

Good work fella, Stu.

unfortunaly i was in the street !! (no warm garage) and the rain was lashing down lol good old british weather ,quite enjoyed it after buying new jack and stands ,with some new shiny tools thrown in for good luck.

joe :lol::lol: