Wolf headrail attachment

Mondo

I received a Private Message through the Forum today and decided I should share the info:

Hiya,

I'm just about to put a wolf roll cage and hood on my 110, but i have no idea how the hood attaches to the windscreen. I have the Wolf header bar that attaches to the windscreen and hood.

Any advice you can give me would be appreciated

Thx

The front of the hood slots into top of the windscreen, it's a tongue and groove type arrangement and when you tighten the canvas, it holds in place

I think this photo should pretty much sum it up. The parts required are usual for sale on EBay at the criminal prices some Sellers dare to ask due to the four letter word we know as "Wolf" and the suffix known as "XD"

camo110 please let me know if this helps at all.. I have plenty of reference photos of the Wolf I once owned

post-7284-1225739208_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Possibly wont be quick enough for you, but i will be putting a wolf soft top onto my normal Ex MOD 110 in the near future. I have, as you do, no experience of doing this, so i have enlisted the help of EMLRA. I must admit if you have a military Land Rover of any kind, then this is probably the most informative site on the whole web.

I will be posting piccy's of the conversion ( this isnt just a roof conversion, it's a complete external replica) on EMLRA but if the mod's want i could just as easily post it here. I have all the bits ready to go, its just down to time and money :rolleyes: as usual.

It wont be a two month affair, more like two years ( God forbid it takes that long) as i have to travel from Glasgow to Kilmarnock just to touch the motor as its at my dads house. But as i said, if it would be usefull, i will post the piccy's.

Chris.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Possibly wont be quick enough for you, but i will be putting a wolf soft top onto my normal Ex MOD 110 in the near future. I have, as you do, no experience of doing this, so i have enlisted the help of EMLRA. I must admit if you have a military Land Rover of any kind, then this is probably the most informative site on the whole web.

I will be posting piccy's of the conversion ( this isnt just a roof conversion, it's a complete external replica) on EMLRA but if the mod's want i could just as easily post it here. I have all the bits ready to go, its just down to time and money :rolleyes: as usual.

It wont be a two month affair, more like two years ( God forbid it takes that long) as i have to travel from Glasgow to Kilmarnock just to touch the motor as its at my dads house. But as i said, if it would be usefull, i will post the piccy's.

Chris.

It ended up being dead simple, slot the end into the header rail, turn over and bolt onto windscreen, a lot easier than any other land rover. In fact the whole soft top is easyier to fit