abs light

cooney?

well everone thank's for the help on my brakes it turned out to be the vacume pump. :rolleyes: However i still have my abs light on now and i don't know where to start? :unsure: Some one has said to me to pull off the connectors on the senser on each wheel and short it out one at a time and see if the light goes out. fist does this sound right and has anyone got a better ideas before I take it to the garage and get hammered like the last time it came on. After all i'll be skint after christmas lol. ps it's a 300tdi disco MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL ;)

I'm fairly sure that your system is the same as fitted to the Rand Rover Classics, if so, there is a thread in the Tech Archive about fault finding and resetting...

It's a case of shorting one pin to earth and letting the ECU perform it's fault process (flashing the ABS light on the dash) until all of the faults are clear.

HTH

Adrian

I'm fairly sure that your system is the same as fitted to the Rand Rover Classics, if so, there is a thread in the Tech Archive about fault finding and resetting...

It's a case of shorting one pin to earth and letting the ECU perform it's fault process (flashing the ABS light on the dash) until all of the faults are clear.

HTH

Adrian

cheers will give it a go when i get back to work merry christmas