Quarter panel removal?

dkw1972

Hi all, I decided to repair and chuck the disco in for another mot weather I buy the td5 or not and I ordered all the parts from paddock:

Exhaust

L/H splash panel

R/H splash panel

L/H splash panel stay

R/H splash panel stay

Front pads

Front mudflaps

Rear mudflaps

Rear shocker top bushes

..... all for £124 which I thought was pretty good, so I've stripped the rear out and the boot floor is pretty damn good which shocked me but the tinworm has had a party on the inner arches where the rubber sealing strip fits! and i'm struggling to get in to work on it properly.

I'm thinking the rear quarters are going to have to come off to make life easier and to save me shredding my knuckles and bending them off in a paddy lol!!

Can anyone tell me how to remove them and how bad they are to remove please?

Well I spent the afternoon trying to get the side panel off and whilst the vertical seal and the one under the window came away I couldn't get the one at the top to come apart and I just ended up distorting the inner skin so I gave it up as a bad job, put it back together roughly and I will chuck it on ebay tomorrow cheap for spares/repairs just to get it out of the way!!