Replacement seats for my 110 rear bench

My Ex MoD Police 110 has a serious dog guard in it and also bench seats.

Current%20rear%20seats.JPG

My kids say they are comfy, but for safety sake Im going to replace the rear seats, as their heads are in danger of coming into contact with dog guard.

Ive had a 110 with high back seats and even bought a set of standards ready to upgrade, but Exmoor has stopped selling direct, and Ive lost my measly trade discount, so thought Id see what else can be done.

Mrs Orange90 has a Renault Senic, and I looked at the rear seats, and what do you know, they seem to be narrow enough to fit in, so I got me a set.

Rear%20Seats.jpg

They are individual seats and are roughly same dimensions as standard seats.

I aim to keep seat belts as is (I already have a 3 point for centre seats and a bar that runs from side to side to support centre seat belt) with anchorages fitted to body. Move gog guard back to allow the seats more room... Im going to mount them on a frame from the individual seats from another 110.

Ill keep you informed when I get around to this job, I have a few lined up first and can only get around 3-4 hours per week to work on the vehicle (if Im lucky).