tyre pressure on 235/85/16 grizzly claws

Defender 90, V8.

Tyres as above (grizzly claw, 235/85/16), good nick. Getting the death wobble as in here, but want to make sure tyre pressures are OK. I've no idea what they should be, so have been running them at 30.

All was well until I mashed my steering damper, and ran it without for a couple months. That brought the wobble on, as expected, so I finally replaced the damper today. Wobble still there. I can see the panhard rod bushes are shot, so will replace them ASAP. Wheel almost ripped out of my hands decelerating at around 30mph so ain't going anywhere !!!

In the meantime (and as the shops are shut and the trial is tomorrow), can anyone advise what PSI the tyres should be at ?

Cheers

A

Not a wheel balance problem, that's for sure. We're talking steering-wheel-out-of-the-hands here, it's extremely violent when braking or slowing down and as you brake from 30, it violently judders pretty much to the standstill.

Going to check panhard rod bushes and steering drop arm tomorrow. Also check steering damper is as tight as it should be.

Didn't drive it today as a result (well, that and a hangover), but am off all week so hope to get it cracked soon.

Cheers :)

A