new toys for C303s

dollythelw

H Bill - Im the man this side of the pond for portal tek - as RPR said they fit stock C303 and TGB wheels, we also have a CTIS kit coming in the next 6 weeks :)

Other disc brake solutions involve machining the stock output stub axle and re-drillling to take Toy/Mitsu discs and calipers and leaves you with a 6 stud wheel pattern in place of the mega tough Volvo 8 Stud, The Toy conversions work on the lighter wheeled Tr3 cars but is a bit suspect with big tyres and higher speeds of Tr4s hence my requirement to keep 8 studs (keeps a 303 looking standard as well :) )

H Bill - Im the man this side of the pond for portal tek - as RPR said they fit stock C303 and TGB wheels, we also have a CTIS kit coming in the next 6 weeks :)

Other disc brake solutions involve machining the stock output stub axle and re-drillling to take Toy/Mitsu discs and calipers and leaves you with a 6 stud wheel pattern in place of the mega tough Volvo 8 Stud, The Toy conversions work on the lighter wheeled Tr3 cars but is a bit suspect with big tyres and higher speeds of Tr4s hence my requirement to keep 8 studs (keeps a 303 looking standard as well :) )

Thankyou for the info RPR and Dollythelw. will pass it on to a couple of 303 axled vehicle owners I know.

I looked at fitting McNamara 35 spline type or landy 101 spindles, custom bottom axles and bored out 110 hubs to 303 boxes once for the possibility of discs and free wheel hubs, but couldn't get the wheel offsets within legal limits.

Bill Van Snorkle.