Axle Breathers?

You can get a breather for the timing chest too, but its not essential. Like the one on the left here

All the bits can be bought here too here

The manifold is sold on that website too, so you can join all the axles and gearbox together and have only the one pipe going up the snorkle which is much more tidy.

Dave.

Im liking the look of that set up from llama......very neat.

Will be investigating that a bit closer on monday when all the companies have quite finished having holidays.......

Thanks very much for that, and all the other info that this thread has gained.

Ive just been speaking to David at Llama 4x4, regarding the axle breather kit he supplies, explained my position and he told me NOT to buy the kit.... :o:o

He says that my existing breathers will do nicely, Ive checked and they are all there...well except the timing cover breather but he doesnt think that will be a problem in this instance, just fit a wading plug and then remove it after the event.

Bizarre sales technique but one which means I will go back to him again in the future.....Honesty...we like honesty :D