Small Custom Stainless Welding Job

chadler

I'm in the process of winterising a Defender, and as such an Eberspacher D2 Air Heater has been installed into the vehicle, the exhaust exiting in a through-panel skin fitting. The next addition is an under bonnet webasto coolant heat exchanger which uses the the same diameter stainless flexible 24mm exhaust hose. Rather than install a second exhaust exit skin fitting under the first the neatest solution would be if the two exhausts are plumbed together with a Y connector with a single short length of flexible pipe then leading to the current exhaust fitting.

Is there anyone out there capable and willing to knock up a stainless steel tubular Y connector, with the input and output hoses sized to accept 24mm stainless flexible pipe, held on by clamps?

I invisage that this would be a very simple fab, but I don't have the facilities or skill set to do this myself. I am in SE england but the finished product will be very light and jiffy bag sized so I don't think geography is a limiting factor.

Anyone interested in helping out?