snorkel paperwork!!!

wadey

OK so i am all exited about my imminent delivery of Landrover goodies coming from the UkFor my disco1 300tdi Es ,one of which is a safari snorkel!, whilst ITV'ng(MOT'ng)my trailor yeaterday I asked one of the spanish inspectors about passing the ITV when i re-itv my disco next year with a snorkel on it??.

I am familiar with the ITV(MOT) system out here in that any extras on a vehicle such as bullbars, towbars etc, anything different from its manufacture spec has to be homologologologoized,

anyway the snorkel will need a piece of paperwork from a landrover dealer or authorized workshop, to say it has been fitted by them properly,

which is a real shame,

If someone were a little bit clever they could probably ask another Landy owner who may have such a similar piece of paper , and use the said piece of paper as a template to create one for there vehicle, aparently there are programs on computers these days that makeit easy to change details on documents, thus helping out the fellow landy owner across the seas,

Never mind!!