Product idea.

ajh

Do you think there would be any demand for an alloy rad frame that would allow a front mounts intercooler to be properly fitted flush with where the rad usually is and a matching fan shroud to make adding a Kenlowe fan a drop-in option? The 2nd would also obviously be made to fit a stock setup as well. I only have a 200TDI here right now and had to come up with a clean solution to mount both my Allisport FMIC and FirstFour Offroad close fitting winch bumper as well as the electric fan and I should have an idea of production costs this week.

The other thing I am working on as an alloy dash shell similar in concept to the SIIa dash but setup for aftermarket gauges/switches but using a similar bolt-on modular panel idea. Just working out the best way to handle the airflow issues now. This is a longer term project but I expect some progress in the next month at least in design and would really love to get feedback and ideas from everyone who might consider somethIng like this. I am aiming for something as clean as the dash in the TLC Icons but something that clearly says Land Rover.