Jump to content

brake question

Recommended Posts

hello there

im at the mo pricing up a few bits for a project im building

the bits im lookin at at the mo are the front metal brake pipes that go to the rubber hose that then leads down to the caliper

i have 2 td5 bulkheads one both non abs but one had a little valve or summin that the pipes come from to the wheels anr the other has the pipes cumming out straight from the m/c

what is the use of this valve and what system shall i use?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy