300 tdi and disco 2 tailgates

jbs

no they are not changable...

ive done it and mine rattles like a skelington racking off in a biscuit tin!..and it is bodged...

im looking at other options as to if i can do a chop job with a td5 skin and tdi inner..but its big work..

there aint many good doors around now begging for tdi's as im finding - in 18mths i havent seen 1 aluminium silver one for the 300 at all on flebay :(

Thanks all I was looking for one in a bright mettalic blue to replace one on an ex g/f 300 tdi disco and there is one on e-bay and i thought that'd cure her giving me earache lol

Oh well I'll keep looking and if nessacary I'll get that one repaired

John

no they are not changable...

ive done it and mine rattles like a skelington racking off in a biscuit tin!..and it is bodged...

im looking at other options as to if i can do a chop job with a td5 skin and tdi inner..but its big work..

there aint many good doors around now begging for tdi's as im finding - in 18mths i havent seen 1 aluminium silver one for the 300 at all on flebay :(

I've got a 300Tdi rear door, it was replaced only 3 years ago due to accident damage.... in black, excellent condition, no door card or anything, windscreen attached.

make me an offer...

Steve :ph34r: