CRAG Lane maintenance, Shropshire

Lane maintenance

We will be carrying out some work to two lanes between Bridgnorth and Craven Arms, these are Beambridge (western end) and Bush Farm.

Beambridge is widely used by all user's, mountain bikes, motorbikes, horse's and pedestrians whereas Bush farm is more vehicle usage.

Bush Farm was TRO'd a couple of years ago due to its deteriorating condition but was repaired and is now open. This lane simply needs the ruts topping up and will need some volunteers to assist with 4x4 and prefrably an open back or trailer. The stone needs to be taken from Beambridge to Bush Farm which is approx one mile. Could do with perhaps three or four vehicles on turn around.

Beambridge will be having around 160 tonnes of stone laid along its western end. This will involve two mini diggers, a dumper and roller and will take place 17th - 22nd July 2006. Myself and a couple of lads that work for me will be doing Beambridge.

So if anyone is free during these dates to transport a bit of stone please let me know.

Trailers and pick ups are best then we can load them with the mini digger.

For more info please email shropshire@crag-uk.org