Remotely Controlling 300tdi boost

muddy

On this subject i am a bit of a demic, it seems there are bleed valves (bad) manual boost controllers (good) and electronic boost controllers (expensive).

I have a 300tdi, i want to be able to play around with the boost/wastegate settings without having to a)be a contortionist b)burn myself c) take all day. I have no issue with having to remove the turbo/manifold to fit a device as long as i only have to do it once (thats cursed it).

Looking ebay this looks like a reasonable tpye of thing, i guess if i was really sad i could even romote mount it in the cab? although it might delay the wastegate opening, would it just go in the line before the current wastegate actuator (round diaphram jobby) or would this then make the wastegate rapidly open when the set pressure was exceeded causing surging? etc?

help! :huh:

Will.